One Stop Solution

Get a full view so you know where to save. Track spending, deta keep tab subscription lorem ipsum text

One To One Discussion

Get a full view so you know where to save. Track spending, deta keep tab subscription lorem ipsum text

End To End Support

Get a full view so you know where to save. Track spending, deta keep tab subscription lorem ipsum text

About Us & Experience

Moving beyond product innovation to gain a competitive advantage

Edufirst Consultancy, which is based in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, frequently deals with issues of employment (recruitment and retention) for temporary foreign workers (TFW), as well as temporary and permanent residency applications and other general immigration matters with Canadian federal departments (IRCC and CBSA).

Education also provides educational consulting services for student- clients who want to study in Canada, and require help with the application process.




0 +
Years Experience
Visa Approved
0 %
Admission Success
0 %
Job Confirmation

What do we offer?

Our features & services

Free counselling by experts

Personalised application processing

Document checks

Assistance with university requirements

Guidance on immigration criteria

Financial assistance

Interview training

Visa application

Pre departure preparation

Airport pick up

Your Education Pathway Planning Starts From The Right International Universities

Study Destination

Pathway Guide

Steps to get your Destination!

Contact Us

Find your dream course and university

Submit your application and prepare for the interview

Accept your offer and meet financial conditions

Apply for your visa and prepare for departure

Have a question?

Frequently Asked Questions

Students are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week during term time and full time (usually 40 hours a week) during holidays. Any restrictions with regards to the type of work will be printed on the visa sticker on your passport.

IHS- Immigration Health Surcharge is a fee paid by an individual to access the NHS (National Health Service). This means that upon your arrival in the UK, you can access a clinic or hospital for any health concerns (except dental treatment and eye tests) at no extra cost. This is as of 2024, charged at £776 per year of your visa. This is fees is compulsory and charged at the time of visa application.

After the completion of your programme, you are given the opportunity to stay in the UK for 2 years which allows you to work full time and look for sponsored employment in the UK. All individuals who have successfully completed their course are eligible for this visa and you must be in the UK to apply for the same.

During your visa application, you are required to show that you have enough money to support yourself. This amount is besides your course fees and IHS fees. The amount differs depending on where you are studying, which is:
Outside London- £1,023 per month for up to 9 months
In London- £1,334 per month for up to 9 months
This needs to be in your account for 28 days before your visa application.

Yes, any remaining fees that has been unpaid by you before visa application has to be shown in your bank account for a minimum of 28 days before visa application. This is in addition to your visa fees, IHS fees and Money to support yourself. This maintenance is waived off if you are paying your fees through a bank loan. Ask our experienced counsellors for further assistance.

We'd love to hear from you!

EduFirst helps you study abroad by offering expert assistance, personalized support for program selection, admission and funding.
Contact us to get started.

    Scroll to Top